Please complete the follow form which is relevant to your circumstances. As our aim is to connect as many youth together, if you are a part of an organization we encourage you to motivate them to apply before completing an individual application.
- Abides by the GYG Organisational Principles, statement of principles and Global Greens Charter
- Welcomes and involves all genders as active and equal participants
- Is open to all ethnic, religious and other minorities
- Operates in a democratic and open manner with clear Rules and Procedures
- Is financially honest, open and accountable and their financial statement provides evidence to this effect
- Will abide by the rules of the GYG
- Will not bring the GYG into disrepute.
You have to:
- Apply for either a Member Organisation membership or an Individual member membership.
- If you are an Individual, please check with the SC what to do next. Basically, GYG needs some proof that you are indeed “green” (see our Principles)
- If you are a youth organisation or political youth, GYG needs from you:
- Constitution, rules of association or equivalent, including the ratification date.
- A description ofyour organisation`s membership and activities including how the organisation includes youth in it’s democratic structures and decision making processes.
- The most recent financial statement, preferably audited.
- Other supporting information, such as groups or individuals who could be consulted about the organisation and its activities.
- Contact details, including where possible email, web page, phone, postal address.
- To qualify for membership, all documents (or a summary thereof where appropriate) must be provided in English.